Join José A. Manchado for Conscious Wisdom to help you on your spiritual path.
What: live online gathering guided by José A. Manchado with an opportunity to ask questions from the heart
When: Sunday October 22nd at 20h CEST
How long: 1,5 hour
Where: via Zoom with camera from wherever
Are you ready to receive blessings,
and learn simple and
natural meditation practices?
For a perfect harmony and fluidity of the event you comply with the following:
Strict punctuality - If you’re not on time, we can’t guarantee you’ll be able to participate in this event. If possible, we’ll offer an opportunity to participate in a later event.
Respect - If you don’t respect, don’t behave politely or insult, you’ll be automatically removed from the event and you won’t be entitled to a refund.
Use of images & helping others - You give your generous consent to the images that may be filmed during this event, they may be used on video platforms such as Youtube, and other social networks. For the purpose of helping others to know that there are alternatives to suffering.
No filming - As a participant you’re not allowed to film or record this meeting in any way (no video and audio). This may only be done by Mundo Armonia.
Mandatory use of camera -
1) For this event your camera is required to be turned on. If your camera is not turned on, you won’t be allowed to participate in the event and will not be entitled to a refund.
2) Only one person per camera is allowed. If you don’t respect this, you won’t be allowed to participate in this event and will not be entitled to a refund.
3) If the camera is faulty, you’ll be invited to another event. You'll have to stop participating if your camera is not working.
And last, but not least: by purchasing your ticket, you accept and agree to the below terms and conditions.
- The payment for this event is non-refundable.
- If you do not arrive on time, we can't guarantee that you'll be able to participate in this event. If possible, we'll offer the opportunity to join a later event.
- We reserve the right of admission in order to facilitate a smooth and conscious event without unnecessary interruptions.